Are you registered to vote? Check here…
Just to register to vote go to this page at
Where to Register
- Call us at 541-4010 to ask questions about registration.
- How To Vote-by-Mail CLICK HERE TO READ HOW TO VOTE BY MAIL
- Register online at https://rtv.sos.ca.gov/elections/register-to-vote.
- You can also visit the San Luis Obispo County Clerk-Recorder’s Office at 1055 Monterey Street, Suite D105 in San Luis Obispo. Call (805) 781-5088 between 8 am and 5 pm or visit their website at www.slocounty.ca.gov/clerk/elections.htm for more information.
… & Vote
The deadline to register or re-register to vote for any election is 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 15th calendar day before that election.
If this deadline has passed:
- You can submit an application and it will be processed for future elections.
- You have the opportunity to “conditionally” register to vote and vote provisionally at your local county elections office. Contact your local county elections official for more information or visit Conditional Voter Registration.
If you recently registered online, please wait at least 24 hours before checking your registration status.
What You Will Need
To register online you will need
- Your California driver license or California identification card number,
- The last four digits of your social security number and
- Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.
If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still use this form to apply to register to vote by completing the online interview by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 15th calendar day before an election.
See if you are registered to vote and if so, in what county.
If you are 16 or 17 years old, you can use this online registration application to pre-register to vote.
For more information on registering to vote you may want to visit the Secretary of State’s Frequently Asked Questions.
Have Questions or Want to Report Fraud?
Call the Secretary of State’s Voter Hotline at (800) 345-VOTE (8683) or your county elections office.